An alternative way if you you are not using google chrome: On your desktop Click start then go to control panel, select “Network and Internet“, again select “Network and Sharing Center” and from there select “Internet Options” from the bottom left corner.
4. Now within the Internet Properties window go to security tab, select “Trusted Sites” and click on “Sites.”
5. Type the site which is giving you the “SSL Certificate Error” , in our case type https://www2.ecinteractiveplus.com/0463/
6. Uncheck the checkbox that says “Require server verification (https://) for all sites in this zone“.
7. Click on “Add” button & close. (You can also add http://*.bluebirdonline.com)
8. Verify that the security level for the Trusted site is set to “Medium” if not set it, click apply and OK.
9. Relaunch your browser and try to login again.
For further assistance, please give us a call at (310) 477-0700.